These wheels are lightly used and are covered by manufacturer warranty. The only V-shaped rim which is more aerodynamic than its U-shaped counterpart. This wheelset feels like a 45 mm in high winds, but has the aerodynamic properties of an 80 mm rim. In the Dutch and Belgian classics, wind plays a key role. This then is where these wheels shine. But any TT rider, tri-athlete, amateur cyclist or avid rider will find these wheels helps them get the most out of their ride.
RRP is £2,000
RCE price is £995
Shimano/ Sram + Campagnolo Hubs
Edco Quick Release Skewers
They come with 2 edco padded wheel bags with handles and internal pocket and tyres but not cassette.
- Weight – 1693g (front 766g rear 927g)
- Rim – 65mm full carbon rim 9k 8mm twill weave, 3k rim bead with Kevlar, ILT braking surface,
- Spoke – Front 20, Rear 24 holes 16/8 Balanced spoke tension, Sapim CX Sprint (Aero black stainless steel)
- Front Hub – Edco Aptera I black anodized with 2 industrial ball bearings
- Rear Hub – Edco Aptera II black anodized with 2 industrial ball bearings and cassette body with 2 industrial stainless steel ball bearings.
- Cassette – Edco Multisys body compatible with Campa 9/10/11, Shimano 10/11 and SRAM
- Quick Release – Edco skewer with aluminium handle and CrMo axle QR-PC ( Front 57g / Rear 62g )
- Bag – 2 wheel bags, black with Edco logo, double polstering with short handles for easy handling